Monday, September 8, 2014

|| Morning Moments ||


Psalms 5:3 - My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct [my prayer] unto thee, and will look up.
I yawn, pushing back the blankets as i sit up in bed. My warm bare-feet hit the cold hardwood floor and it sends a message to my brain.... Coffee! 
  As I sit there with a steaming hot mug of coffee in my hands i look out the window at the mist rising out of the meadow. This moment alone with God cannot be compared with anything. A moment to reflect. a moment to glean wisdom from the pages of His word. A moment to praise Him for his unfathomable love and mercy in my life. A moment to thank Him for the delicious coffee and sounds of birds waking up to a brand new day. And I can't help but think that the birds are praising Him too. -91- 

2 comments: